We are barreling through December and trying to keep up, while leaving room for rest too.
and made some snacks.
This pic of my friend, Angie, and I was the only one I took with a person in it.
The same night of our party, Zane was playing in the championship game of a local tournament. We felt terrible that we both missed the game, but when we picked the date for our party, we were unaware that a game would be happening. They won!
December treats.
Hannah, her friend, and I went out to dinner at Delia's Mexican Restaurant and then to the Rock Bridge play, Our Town.
Hannah's first tournament with her 573 team in Springfield, MO. These girls were at the venue from 8am-8:30pm and then had a 3 hour drive home. It was worth it to watch them battle on the court and bond off the court. They ended up in 2nd place in the silver bracket.
Hannah is #3.
One of the parents on the team canned Caramel Macchiatos to fuel the adults. I had 2 and I don't normally drink coffee.
Hannah also had a joint orchestra concert with one of the high schools and 2 other middle schools. Hearing them all on stage together was magical.
Hannah held her own with the basses in the back. She said "the guy next to me was a full grown man!"
















No comments:
Post a Comment